Aug 22, 2012

♥Locks of Love♥

After seeing a little girl without hair...Madyson asked me where her hair went.  I explained to her that some kids can get very sick and need to go thru series of test and radiation to get better.  This sometimes temporally takes their beautiful hair. She asked me if she could give them her hair!!  Awww...my baby is soooo sweet!!!  So, I, of course looked into some options for her.  I remembered about Locks Of Love.  She actually looked up the website and decided immediately that she wanted to donate her hair.  I set up the appt (with a little hesitation). She kept bugging me for about 2 weeks! Her daddy was a little harder to convince since he loves long hair! But he said once he heard how she phrased her reason for cutting all of her hair off...he said he could not say no to her sweetness! On June 23, 2012, I took her to a nice salon! As I was driving over there...I kept saying to her, I cannot do this! She said "Don't worry Mom, it is only hair!" The stylist spent an hour and a half on her! Madyson cut off 12 inches of hair! Her hair is so thick that she was able to donate 4 ponytails! Madyson absolutely LOVED her new haircut! She immediately said she cannot wait to grow out her hair and cut it off again for another little girl! I am so proud of her kind heart!She could not look more beautiful...because her beauty radiates from the inside, out!