Jul 29, 2013

Woman's Retreat

I decided to write a new blog...and I choose to blog about the Woman's Retreat that I attended with Melissa, my mother n law Susan and Aunt Cathe! First of all, how can you not believe in God when you are surrounded by the beautiful scenery at Calvary Chapel in Murrieta Springs! Wow! We attended many get together's and several testimonies from Punky.  She was perfectly chosen for this weekend!

We stayed in a room that sleeps six.  This means...BUNK BEDS!!!  Ok...I have not slept in a bunk bed since 3rd grade! I slept with my ear phones playing soft music all night!!  I wish I could say this helped drown out the snoring of my sweet mother n law...nope, it didn't!!! haha!!  THEN, 6 woman to 1 bathroom/shower! REALLY?!? Breakfast is served super early...I think by 7am.  But I cannot leave without a shower, make up and a hair straightener!!  Believe it or not, it worked out and we didn't miss one meal!!
I loved every minute during our retreat.  I loved the feeling of closeness with God and my family.  I am so thankful that I went! I almost chickened out and stayed home.  We all know that I cannot leave my hubbie and kids! It was nice though, because when I came home (to a spotless house) I was so deeply missed!
Oh, and the go cart rides were hilarious! =) We were special because of Susan's back condition! I do think Melissa and I were almost thrown off 5 times!! Thank you God, for making sure this weekend happened for all of us!!