Dec 7, 2012

Father/ Daughter Winter Dance


This is the 3rd year that daddy had the honor to take his daughter to the Father/Daughter winter Dance at school.  They get to dress up, eat, dance, and take professional pictures together.  It is nice for her to see how a man is supposed to treat a woman...because soon she will be looking at boys in a different way. I want her to realize early, that she is worth gold and that the man she picks should love God first.  If so, he will fear God and never hurt my baby girl! This is about 8 years from now...but, it is good to start the foundation early! I always had low self esteem when it came to relationships.  I want her expectations HIGH! =) 


This year, Christopher was sooo lucky to not only take his daughter....but his beautiful niece Mackenzie! Her daddy was called into work, the awful life of a railroader!!  I was so proud of Christopher...he never even hesitated to share his special night with his daughter! He said he would not have it any other way!
I am so happy that the three of them had so much fun together!!