Oct 26, 2012

Pink Snappers


Sorry...I am about to brag, just a little!!  =} My daughter is such a great soccer player! I am amazed with her strength, skill, and determination on the field! In her first game, she scored 6 goals! SIX!!! I thought...there is no way she can do that again! Well, she proved me wrong...2 games later, she scored eight!!!  Yes I said 8 in one game!!!  There has only been one game she did not score in...she was triple teamed the whole game because the coach knew her. That is a compliment to her!!  I always wanted my little ballerina or cheerleader...but soccer makes this little girl happy!!  She told her dad that she doesn't want to play softball this year because she wants to play club soccer all year round! I am so proud that she loves it so much...I am even more prouder because she owes it to her dad too!!  He absolutely LOVES...I MEAN LOVES to coach his little girl! He is such a devoted coach to both of his teams!!!